Second Anniversary: Blog Contest!
Hello, people of Earth, Mars and Idaho! Its time for the blog’s second anniversary blog contest! Our contest will include two categories. Each will have 4 questions. You comment in all the answers there. The person to get the most questions correct wins the right to make an entry, like last time! Lets go!
- Who was the first president to have his nasal polyps discussed on live TV?
- Which president killed a man in a duel?
- Which president is currently on the 50 dollar bill?
- Which president put Lincon on the penny?
- What is known as forest giraffe?
- As of 2007, how many zoos in the U.S. owned giant pandas?
- Why do surgeon fish have the name surgeon?
- What do parrotfish “farm”?