Familia Crazia Ideas
This is a very unlikely idea, but what if I made my own sitcom scripts and posted them on the blog? I’ve got a few episode ideas, and here they are.
- 24 Hours And Then Some: The boys want to watch the 24-hour Star Wars marathon, but 24 hours is a long time…
- No Biz Like Show Biz: Eli wants to enter a local scooter competition, but Mom has other plans.
- There’s Such Thing: Convinced that he can use the city’s haunted history to make the ultimate Halloween display, Dad enlists the boys to help him ghost hunt.
- Survival Of The Mature: In a crazy attempt to form a bond between the boys, Mom and Dad lock them outside for a day. Unfortunately, their plan backfires when the boys gain the advantage.
- Into The Woods Part One: Mom and Dad figure the boys will become friendly to each other when stranded in the wilderness, so they stage a hiking trip accident.
- Into The Woods Part Two: With Dad injured and Mom paranoid, it’s up to the boys to find a way out of the forest.
- He’s Got A Briefcase: Eli gets accused of shoplifting just as the fourth grade begins to learn about law and order.
- False Fans: The boys’ kids museum is threatened by their next-door neighbor Pam’s celebrity museum, and it might spell curtains for the Kwiatek Museum Of Kid History when Pam uses a Jonas Brother to advertise her business. Yeah, right!
- Spice Up The Town: When Mom volunteers at a historic village, Miles decides it’s time for him to step up, with unexpected results.
- Life Of The Party: You know your family’s weird when your younger brother throws a mixer! And when the party entertainment gets the directions wrong and winds up in Nashville, Dad’s costume-making talent might come in handy.
- Polly Call Me Doodle: On a school trip to a pioneer museum, Eli falls head-over-heels in love with the tour guide. Uh-oh!
- Ain’t My Delight Part One: A big storm is supposed to hit the city, and the family has to completely hurricane-proof the house.
- Ain’t My Delight Part Two: The storm hits, and Dad’s newest Halloween creation gets mistaken for Miles, who gets stuck outside.
- Spillover Sleepover: The last thing Miles wants to do is volunteer (aka get roped into) for cooking duty at Eli’s sleepover. Yet he does anyway. And when a cooking accident strands the kids on a sofa, it’s up to Miles to put his skills to the test.
- Take Me Out To Lunch: Miles has an important meeting of the Young Paleontologists Society over lunch, and Eli and Dad have tickets to a baseball game. What happens when they get mixed up? Nothing good.
- My Friend Prometheus: Eli has the flu, so Miles entertains him with Greek myths. Eli begins to hallucinate, and before you know it, he’s worshipping Miles like some kind of god!
- Babysitter Blues: Miles is hired to babysit for his cousins. What could go wrong?
- I Don’t Day Care: The boys decide to run a day care service, but manage to neglect the kids and are forced to launch a citywide toddler hunt when they mysteriously go missing.
- Fort Kwiatek: The boys participate in a game of Assasin, and get a run for their money when the competition turns out to be Pam, out for revenge!
- Lost His Head: Miles runs against the most popular (and bratty) girl in the school for class president. When posters and speeches don’t work, it’s time to initiate Plan B-manual intervention!
And those are only some of my ideas! Tell me what you think!