Hello, I’m Miles. And this is my blog. I bet you’ll have a lot of fun here. We have amazing links. Parts of this even have amazing things that are educational. Heck, a lot of it is educational.
I was born April 28, 2000. I am already seven years old and a very smart person. I have one brother, Eli — even though he’s a little annoying at times. And, like any great inventor, I have lots and lots of cool ideas. Want to try and be as smart as me? Take the quiz below.
- Whaling is still allowed, True or False.
- Who invented the first assembly line, which made building things go faster?
- How do you identify a peninsula?
- How long can elephant live?
- Who was a wild wild west bank robber and was one of the most famous?
- False. Whaling is not allowed in most places.
- Henry Ford
- A peninsula has three sides which are surrounded by water.
- About 70 years.
- Jesse James
If you got most of the answers correct, you’re as smart as me!
I am also very good with animals. For example, did you know that a blue whale is so shy, people rarely ever see it? And that gorillas are just mostly misunderstood.
Anyway, enjoy this blog!
New Age: Okay, this is Miles again. I’m now almost 10, and I’m finding new ways to improve this blog, from fan fiction to Fraggle Rock, so, like before, enjoy this blog!